What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

I was visiting a bus driver friend of mine, and l had a thought in my head for a few days.
Suddenly l said to him why is toilet paper always white?
He looks at me like l had lost the plot but then started checking google or something.
Funny world. I thought.
I thought he might get a thick book out and read it, an encloplihygffffecc thing anyway a thick book, l know what l mean.
They keep them in the library. But no Google or Yahoo.
He has rows of them gathering dust.
My mate Janny

I was visiting a bus driver friend of mine, and l had a thought in my head for a few days.
Suddenly l said to him why is toilet paper always white?
He looks at me like l had lost the plot but then started checking google or something.
Funny world. I thought.
I thought he might get a thick book out and read it, an encloplihygffffecc thing anyway a thick book, l know what l mean.
They keep them in the library. But no Google or Yahoo.
He has rows of them gathering dust.
My mate Janny
Toilet paper hasn't always been white. There was a period in the in the 1970's when you could get colour coordinated toilet paper. The fixtures, toilet paper, and kleenex were all the same colour. More recently, some companies have started offering coloured toilet paper again but you'll likely not see much of it in the stores. One company, Renova, even offers black toilet paper.

IMG_0001.jpg

Regina Soft Quilted Luxury Toilet rolls, available from Ocado and probably other stores.

The Regina Pats clinched first place overall in the regular season tonight with a 5-4 victory over the Saskatoon Blades. This means the Pats will have home ice advantage throughout the playoffs. This is the first time since 1974 that this has happened.