What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Im certainly not going to lose any sleep lol.

I have a friend who thinks the world will end in December of this year because of the Mayan calendar prediction. I personally think that, if the Mayans were experts at predicting events, they would have been able to predict and prevent their own demise. But, I want to hear what others think.

Actually, the Mayan calendar was created before the invention of the leap year. So, the mayan's "December 21, 2012" was in may of 2011 or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Chris951 said:
Actually, the Mayan calendar was created before the invention of the leap year. So, the mayan's "December 21, 2012" was in may of 2011 or something like that.

Very good point.

I laugh at people that believe that garbage. I used to believe all that stuff until I stopped listening to people an researched it in depth. It's exactly like the 2000 thing. People just get freaked out over rumors. I remember new years eve 1999 all my neighbors were sitting in their living rooms with bullet proof vests and a stock pile of canned food lol. I was only 8 years old but i remember it clearly. Me and my parents just watched tv lol

Chris951 said:
I laugh at people that believe that garbage. I used to believe all that stuff until I stopped listening to people an researched it in depth. It's exactly like the 2000 thing. People just get freaked out over rumors. I remember new years eve 1999 all my neighbors were sitting in their living rooms with bullet proof vests and a stock pile of canned food lol. I was only 8 years old but i remember it clearly. Me and my parents just watched tv lol

Ditto.
I just chilled and played my N64 into the new millennium. ;)
lmao.

Unbelievable lol, All the stuff Nostradamus predicted makes me laugh,some people believe all that too.

Last edited:
All that stuff about the river Hister supposed to be the prophesy of the coming of Hitler lol.