What's new

Text messages

chris_engholm

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to send an group text messages - or is it only possible to send it to each person?..

chris_engholm said:
Does anyone know if it's possible to send an group text messages - or is it only possible to send it to each person?..

It is possible Just text in your message Touch the + on top Add in your first Touch it again Add another keep going I can sent group messages all day

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It is possible Just text in your message Touch the + on top Add in your first Touch it again Add another keep going I can sent group messages all day

As bmahony says 😄

iHolophyte

But is it possible to have several groups in my contacts. So when I,m sending an message I only need to choose an group that allready is in my list of contacts?... (hope I have explained it good enough in my English)..

chris_engholm said:
But is it possible to have several groups in my contacts. So when I,m sending an message I only need to choose an group that allready is in my list of contacts?... (hope I have explained it good enough in my English)..

As far as I know you can group some of your contacts into as many groups as you want Not sure how though App on iTunes I think for this Don't know the name though:(

Try the app called 'Groups'. It does what you want. Works for email too.

I have tried to text about 25 people and I can send it, BUT not everyone gets it. One person told me that she got a message that it said encrypted and she never got to see what I sent. How can I successfully text people?