What's new

tethering iphone 4

stevebills

Reaction score
I want to setup tethering on my iphone 4 its on o2 and do they still sell the bolt on and can I tether for free with other software on the net?

Why you don't want to untether? The untether should be much better than tethered. And yes there are free software out there for you to untether your phone, read on the jailbreaking part of the forum for more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you don't want to untether? The untether should be much better than tethered. And yes there are free software out there for you to untether your phone, read on the jailbreaking part of the forum for more information.

never heard of untether will look on here

bab he meant tether with his laptop or computer and use the 3g connection..

you can use mywi and do it free or set up a connection with o2 but they will probably want $ to do it.. though o2 offer unlimited wifi so where ever you go you can just use the laptop on wifi and type in your o2 number

bab he meant tether with his laptop or computer and use the 3g connection..

you can use mywi and do it free or set up a connection with o2 but they will probably want $ to do it.. though o2 offer unlimited wifi so where ever you go you can just use the laptop on wifi and type in your o2 number

Ooops my bad :)