What's new

Talk me out of a Galaxy S3!

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
Currently I have a 4s JB. I've loved iPhones since day one. BUT the more and more I play with the S3 and watch youtubes the more I lean towards it. So talk me out of it!!!

The only thing that's holding me back right now is apple is urging people not to upgrade to the s3 as the iPhone5 is soon to be released, but yet they don't release any concrete facts and features of the new ip5 to solidify their argument.

Currently I have a 4s JB. I've loved iPhones since day one. BUT the more and more I play with the S3 and watch youtubes the more I lean towards it. So talk me out of it!!!

The only thing that's holding me back right now is apple is urging people not to upgrade to the s3 as the iPhone5 is soon to be released, but yet they don't release any concrete facts and features of the new ip5 to solidify their argument.
try and wait and see what the next new iPhone brings,its an expensive mistake if you make the wrong choice now.

Ya and I do realize this, I just wish apple would release something...anything!!

Hello

Galaxy S3 is among the favorites for users with Iphone and Sony Ericsson Xperia series.
It has all the features which makes a handset great to use and be with.

Thanks
Udit

As a former iPhone/Apple user. I would say most definitely go for the s3. Its well worth it. This is aimed towards anyone who is thinking of the switch