What's new

Syncing contacts?

newjacksm

Reaction score
Hey I just restored my phone and I lost all my contacts ( Well not all of them) But a good chunk of them. How do I constantly sync my contacts lets say once a week so I keep it fresh and up to date?

On the droid you could set it up once a day once a week once a month or every hour!

On the iphone I dont know how to do this. I have it synced to my Gmail but I dont know if it's just to get my contacts...

Do I have to manually do this when I have it hooked up to my PC?

Thanks

-Greg

newjacksm said:
Hey I just restored my phone and I lost all my contacts ( Well not all of them) But a good chunk of them. How do I constantly sync my contacts lets say once a week so I keep it fresh and up to date?

On the droid you could set it up once a day once a week once a month or every hour!

On the iphone I dont know how to do this. I have it synced to my Gmail but I dont know if it's just to get my contacts...

Do I have to manually do this when I have it hooked up to my PC?

Thanks

-Greg

iTunes should save your contacts whenever you back your iPhone up. I back my phone up every night so if I do have to do a restore my phone will more than likely be the same when I do a restore.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

As Darkstar wrote, make sure you do a "backup" on your device every time you run iTunes with your iPhone connected. That way you'll always be able to restore Contacts, etc....

Note: I despise iTunes. As you wrote, the Android file management system is much more efficient.