What's new

Sync apps from ipad to iphone

kfou

Reaction score
Hi guys, hows it going?

I have been on this forum for couple of weeks now and think its pretty awesome. I have also been using android phones and tablets for couple of years now (owned the first gen iphone and 3g, but swapped for htc desire which is an awesome phone)...

Anyway enough of that and down to the question i have... I `baught an ipad 2 a couple of weeks ago and in the space of lets say 3 weeks i have baught something like £50 worth of apps... I have also just baught an iphone 4, but stupidly forgot to ask one of the most important questions... When the iphone 4 arrives and i plug it to itunes (which has already synced ALL my PAID ipad 2 apps) would i be able to transfer those paid apps straight to the iphone 4 for FREE?

Thanks in advance, sorry about the long essay lol

Last edited:
just backup in itunes and then restore the other device to a backup of the other and it will install everything.. also authorise it in itunes first

Hi guys, hows it going?

I have been on this forum for couple of weeks now and think its pretty awesome. I have also been using android phones and tablets for couple of years now (owned the first gen iphone and 3g, but swapped for htc desire which is an awesome phone)...

Anyway enough of that and down to the question i have... I `baught an ipad 2 a couple of weeks ago and in the space of lets say 3 weeks i have baught something like £50 worth of apps... I have also just baught an iphone 4, but stupidly forgot to ask one of the most important questions... When the iphone 4 arrives and i plug it to itunes (which has already synced ALL my PAID ipad 2 apps) would i be able to transfer those paid apps straight to the iphone 4 for FREE?

does your ipod2 have a usb cable and enough storage space?
get an IPOD usb adapter you will see the storage size when you connect to the pc
how many MB is your file ipod is 16 to 32 i be,ive

Last edited by a moderator: