What's new

switched from a Droid to an iPhone

tarakenboy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got my first iPhone on Sunday. I've had a Droid Incredible since last year and decided to get a iPhone after I got the white one for the wife. :)

Dont get me wrong, I like the phone but there's some things that I miss about my old phone that are giving me second thoughts.

I'll give it a few more days of use before I decide if I'll take both our phones back and go back to the "dark side". haha!

Believe me.....I'm really trying hard to convince myself to really like it.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello and welcome to the forum!

its always hard changing phones especially when you have had nothing but them types of phone... i had nothing but nokia and moving to iphone in 2007 was weird for me.. i hated it so much i moved back to nokia after the 3gs was released, but then all the reasons i thought i hate this iphone where suddenly no points at all, i was thinking damn i wish i never left iphone and got the iphone 4... take some getting used to and lacks feature your old phone had, imagine the 2007 iphone that basically had nothing, no copy paste no background pics no nothing.... and jailbreak while it did help it did not have as many apps as it does today

update....

I've decided to take back the phone and see what the iPhone 5 will be like since it's supposed to be coming out in a few months.