What's new

Storm2 IP4

nobones

Reaction score
Hi all. Shopping for a new phone, thinking iphone 4, the local Verizon store staff doesn't know much so I'm turning to the experts. I want to make sure the iphone4 will have at least the same capablilities as my Storm2 had, now broken.

BT connection to car stereo hands free.
Multiple email accounts (at least 2)
Wireless sync with work Outlook calander and home Outlook calander. (doing this now using google calander)

Any advice or direction on which forums to search would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all. Shopping for a new phone and the local Verizon store staff doesn't know much so I'm turning ot the experts. I want to make sure the phone will have at least the same capablilities as a broken Storm2.
Wireless sync with work Outlook calander and home Outlook calander.

Any advice on which forums to search would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,

The obvious choice that all memebers of this forum will say will be the iPhone 4. It has all the features but im not sure about the last one. You could buy a good android as that would have all of them apart from the last( not sure if it does or doesent) or you could buy a windows phone 7........

nobones said:
Hi all. Shopping for a new phone, thinking iphone 4, the local Verizon store staff doesn't know much so I'm turning to the experts. I want to make sure the iphone4 will have at least the same capablilities as my Storm2 had, now broken.

Wireless sync with work Outlook calander and home Outlook calander. (doing this now using google calander)

Any advice or direction on which forums to search would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yes it's possible for all three. I take it one email is work and the other personal you can have the iPhone sync both calendars

Last edited: