What's new

Split screen

You have to put it in airplane mode and use a high voltage plug which apple should start doing instead of that 5volt one
OK. Maybe I should have clarified more. I miss quick charging without having to purchase a new charger. Question would the Samsung's adaptive fast charger help at all or do nothing? I probably have almost 6 of them

OK. Maybe I should have clarified more. I miss quick charging without having to purchase a new charger. Question would the Samsung's adaptive fast charger help at all or do nothing? I probably have almost 6 of them
If you already own an iPad, just use the charger that came with the iPad to charge your iPhone.

I hear ya. Why is Apple still including this little stupid slow charger with the iPhone?

You're using the wrong charger. Use an iPad charger. It'll be fully charged in about an hour. The real question is, why is Apple still including this little stupid slow charger with the iPhone?
Agreed but I'm not sure if we even have one and if we do its lost..

$18 on Amazon for an Apple iPad charger, but still, you shouldn't have to pay for one. I hear you. This and not moving to USB C are two stupid things Apple is doing with the iPhone, even if I like the lightning connector. ;)

$18 on Amazon for an Apple iPad charger, but still, you shouldn't have to pay for one. I hear you. This and not moving to USB C are two stupid things Apple is doing with the iPhone, even if I like the lightning connector. ;)
You know Apple though. "We have to be exclusive and crap."

This is l believe of topic of spilt screen, only something l found about USB-C
My understanding is that one of the major impetus towards consolidating all of the cell phone charging schemes came from environmental regulatory pressures from the European Commission (EU) who were going to mandate it if the industry was not going to be able to come up with a voluntary common standard for phone chargers. Rapid phone upgrading was creating too much e-waste. This forced Apple, Intel, Google and others to collaborate under the USB I/F umbrella.
This may answer your questions why Apple moved to
USB-C.