What's new

Speakers At Bottom Of Phone.

Kassidy90210

Reaction score
I Guys :) I Feel Silly Posting This But I Have These Moments Alot Lol I Thought Id Take One For The Team InCase I Wasn't The Only One Too Think There Was Something Wrong With The Bottom Speakers On Their Phone...

$image-3967792558.jpg

HaHaHa i Hav a lot of these moments :/ seems to keep my friends entertained hahaha guess u learn something new everyday haha

HaHa I was blonde for ages lol Pitty the hair color change didn't work out too well lol

I am sorry to be the downer but I seriously hate the blonde remarks. I think the blonde moment remarks are well dumb. Sorry. I have met many of nieve slow dumb men and woman with all sorta of colored hair. Blonde hair has nothing to do with anything. I don't know why when people say that it really gets to me but it does sorry :)

Haha all good guess it's jus a saying ppl like to use :p sorry if Ur actually blonde.!!!!

Kassidy90210 said:
Haha all good guess it's jus a saying ppl like to use :p sorry if Ur actually blonde.!!!!

Haha now that made me laugh. No problem. I'm just sensitive sometimes to odd things.

I am sorry to be the downer but I seriously hate the blonde remarks. I think the blonde moment remarks are well dumb. Sorry. I have met many of nieve slow dumb men and woman with all sorta of colored hair. Blonde hair has nothing to do with anything. I don't know why when people say that it really gets to me but it does sorry :)

For the record dengirl, I'm strawberry blonde! 😜

iHolophyte