What's new

SMS+ On iOS 5?

Josegarcia562

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this tweak to work on iOS 5?
I am able to install it, but once I reboot my device it automatically enters safemode.
Anyone?

Josegarcia562 said:
Has anyone gotten this tweak to work on iOS 5?
I am able to install it, but once I reboot my device it automatically enters safemode.
Anyone?

Do you mean ios5 beta

Josegarcia562 said:
Yep, I'm running beta.

BTW: thanks for the quick reply.

You're welcome...couldnt tell you more that though. Wait until sms+ gets ported to ios5. And doesn't the native message work...its better in os5

Im having trouble getting SMS+ off my friends iPhone 4, maybe u guys can help I have tlert on mine and he likes it better but the basic info is he installed it through insanely repo and I uninstalled that but it still shows in settings and the big boss repo that it's on his phone how do I go about removing this as I've reprang and rebooted his device and it still shows up hes on a tethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.5 if that help ty

hey

I just registered to answer, but in iFile go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries, and rename libstatusbar.dylib to libstatusbar.disabled.

now respiring and it will work fine.

(BTW, this is the same as disabling it in SBSettings, but obviously you can't use SBSettings in safe mode.)

hey

I just registered to answer, but in iFile go to /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries, and rename libstatusbar.dylib to libstatusbar.disabled.

(BTW, this is the same as disabling it in SBSettings, but obviously you can't use SBSettings in safe mode.)

If this works, you'll be beyond awesome.
:)

I'll tell you how it went.

hey

If this works, you'll be beyond awesome.
:)

I'll tell you how it went.

Nope. Still won't show. Do I have to rename the libstatusbar.plist as well?