What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Keeping it simple.

E22E479D-1DF4-48E8-A407-10A429B2260C-16000-00000491D4D03F62_zps3208cfa2.jpg

Great screen! What are you using to manipulate your dock icons an what background is that if you don't mind sharing?

I do not know what icons they are but I believe Springtomize II was used for the dock. It is in Cydia and allows a number of changes to your phone or iPad.

I do not know what icons they are but I believe Springtomize II was used for the dock. It is in Cydia and allows a number of changes to your phone or iPad.

Thanks. I have Springtomize 2 but can't seem to adjust to have the icon sizes set differently from the other.

I use springjumps on my iPhone but on my iPad I had the dock set as follows:

Open Springtomize, tap dock, set enable on, tap adjust, set mode to concave, tap apply

Hope this is helpful

I use springjumps on my iPhone but on my iPad I had the dock set as follows:

Open Springtomize, tap dock, set enable on, tap adjust, set mode to concave, tap apply

Hope this is helpful

Cool! Worked out. Thanks a bunch for the guidance.

You know I help Jimmy out in his threads. I have tons of icons I've made for that theme.

Hey G-i've been tinkering with Se7en's silver edition for my theme. How can I get my hands on the icons you mentioned? TIM did not change most of mine over. Thanks.

Cool! Worked out. Thanks a bunch for the guidance.

Glad it worked out for you!

Hey G-i've been tinkering with Se7en's silver edition for my theme. How can I get my hands on the icons you mentioned? TIM did not change most of mine over. Thanks.

You are in good hands with G-Weezy. He is one of the BEST, IMO

G-Weezy said:
Here's a new theme by Bluemetal. Still in Beta1. Got lucky to be one of the testers. Something a little new for my taste. Still getting used to it. Video to show the action.

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/V012BMcqxU8

G- Weezy,
Saw your post thought I'd say hey. Been trolling around waitin for the JB to drop. Waitin to get some of your icons back on my phone. I'm sure I will be seein ya around the forums in the coming weeks.

Later;HIP5