What's new

Sensor issue notification message

gagem

Reaction score
b110e1dd7b17a8b4a29c8b933cdbc30e.jpg
I've been unable to even set up my Touch ID due to this, I've tried getting a repair place to fix it but they told me no hardware in the phone is broken, because the sensor still picked up being tapped and all that. anyone know what I can do?

Was it an Apple Store that said there's nothing wrong? If not, you should take it in for a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store.

Was it an Apple Store that said there's nothing wrong? If not, you should take it in for a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store.

There's not a Apple Store within 100 miles of me. If I look up the nearest it points me to Best Buy.

b110e1dd7b17a8b4a29c8b933cdbc30e.jpg
I've been unable to even set up my Touch ID due to this, I've tried getting a repair place to fix it but they told me no hardware in the phone is broken, because the sensor still picked up being tapped and all that. anyone know what I can do?

Did you ever figure this problem out? My iPhone 6 just started doing this.

Did you ever figure this problem out? My iPhone 6 just started doing this.
Have you ever had the home button replaced? If anybody but Apple or an authorized repair centre does the job, Touch ID will stop working and can't be fixed.

Last edited: