What's new

Selling iphone5?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I have the IPhone 5 for 4 months and just going back to my 4s. Is it easy to sell the iPhone 5 not being unlocked? and how much you think I should sell it for? thanks

Pricing is going to be different from market to market. Are you wanting a person to person sale, like Craigslist? Or eBay?

Search on eBay and/or Craigslist and see what they are selling for. That's what I always do first.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Will put it up on craigslist. I'm thinking to start off with $400. Is that a good price?

On eBay they are selling ranging from $400-$700 depending on the storage (16GB, 32GB) and depending on condition. Search online first.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Just wanted to use my 4s. I'll probably get the 5s when it gets here.

You can post classified on ebay, olx and any other shopping site. Form, there you can sell very easily as well as good price.

Once you activate your 4 s, you may be able to get it unlocked from your wireless provider.

Once you activate your 4 s, you may be able to get it unlocked from your wireless provider.
Its already sold for $400. As far as AT&T unlocking it, they gave me unlock for my 4s before I activated it. I didn't do it though because I needed to restore for it to get unlocked.