What's new

Sbsettings and multichecker

Tony1208

Reaction score
Is it just me or they re both not compatible with 5.11 jb????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony1208 said:

I jail broke my iPhone 4S (5.1.1.) yesterday and SBsettings is running fine. I don't know about multichecker though.

Tony1208 said:

SMS isn't working for me either

ardchoille said:
I jail broke my iPhone 4S (5.1.1.) yesterday and SBsettings is running fine. I don't know about multichecker though.

Also a few others not working either. Poof and winterboard

Sbsetings no issues, i can text too np's

Not sure about multichecker i not use it.

I can't get SBSettings to work, I keep getting a internal error during the install

bmahony said:
Also a few others not working either. Poof and winterboard

WinterBoard working fine for me..as well as Poof. But I use the Poof that is built into SBSettings..not the standalone tweak.

adpena said:
I can't get SBSettings to work, I keep getting a internal error during the install

That's just a server problem. It's overloaded by the thousands of people that recently jailbroke there iPhones.

Has nothing to do with how SBSettings works...SBSettings works "perfectly" on 5.1.1. Once it's installed anyway.

I backed up all my tweaks to my computer because I knew the severe would be slammed after jailbreaking and I wouldn't be able to install anything from Cydia.lol.

Winterboard working fine for me, i am using the icomplete theme its awesome.

zig9449 said:
That's just a server problem. It's overloaded by the thousands of people that recently jailbroke there iPhones.

Has nothing to do with how SBSettings works...SBSettings works "perfectly" on 5.1.1. Once it's installed anyway.

I backed up all my tweaks to my computer because I knew the severe would be slammed after jailbreaking and I wouldn't be able to install anything from Cydia.lol.

Agreed. Just hit "Return to Cydia" and try again. Sometimes takes me a second or third try too.

So I managed to download sb setting finally but after its installed and I respring it's no where bro be found ,,,wth???

Last edited:
Tony1208 said:
So I managed to download sb setting finally but after its installed and I respring it's no where bro be found ,,,wth???

Swipe left/right across the status bar.