What's new

Samsung GS4 boarding commercial

Silverado8405

Reaction score
So I've seen this commercial a few times now, the one where they're ogling the galaxy S4 at the airport, and someone can tell me otherwise but it sure looks like that guy is using apple headphones while watching his movie.

If they aren't apple headphones but rather something from Samsung, why in the world would they copy one of the most distinguishable aspects of the apple family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've seen this commercial a few times now, the one where they're ogling the galaxy S4 at the airport, and someone can tell me otherwise but it sure looks like that guy is using apple headphones while watching his movie.

If they aren't apple headphones but rather something from Samsung, why in the world would they copy one of the most distinguishable aspects of the apple family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched it on YouTube and those earphones sure do look like the ones Apple sells.

Here are some close ups of the relevant parts of a set of Samsung earphones. As you can see, the earpieces and control buttons are quite different from the earphones in the commercial.

$image-3455004631.jpg

$image-2340711744.jpg Photo Credit: gadgetjm

Last edited by a moderator: