What's new

Ringtones

cadababyy

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have the same White iphone 4 mines atnt and his is Verizon. When he plugs in his phone to itunes and clicks on his phone options ringtones pops up but in mine it doesnt how do i fix this so i can make ringtones?

Do u use the same computer? The same itunes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i use the computer at my house its just a HP PC laptop nothing special and he uses a desk top at his apartment. i Updated my iTunes and it still doesnt pop up with the ringtones thing when i plug my phone in, everything else pops up but just not the ringtones

Download ringtone maker from the app store. When u finish making your ringtone with ringtone maker, connect it to itunes. You will see many tabs for your iphone: summary tab, contacts tab, photos tab etc... Select the application tab, scroll down in that application tab to see the sharing applications window. You will see ringtone maker app amount the application will see there, highlight ringtone maker, and in the right side of the window, you will see the ringtone you just created on your phone. Transfer that ringtone to your music folder in your computer. Disconnect your phone from your computer and Close itunes. Go to your music folder and locate the ringtone, right clic on it and play it using itunes. Now connect back your phone computer and you should be able to see the ringtone tab amount other tabs there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or you can create them yourself in itunes with out the need for any apps but the iphone ring tone maker does it all for you and is probably easier for you to use