What's new

Ringtones for iphone 4

I'm looking for ringtones, but I dont want use songs, I want actual ringtones.

Anyone?

The app Ringtone Maker allows you to make ringtones from your songs. Or you are wanting just tones?

The app Ringtone Maker allows you to make ringtones from your songs. Or you are wanting just tones?

Ya, just tones.

I usually have music playing somewhere, so distinguishing that from a ringtone is tough sometimes. I seem to miss way more calls when I have a song set as a callers ringtone

woodynorman said:
Ya, just tones.

I usually have music playing somewhere, so distinguishing that from a ringtone is tough sometimes. I seem to miss way more calls when I have a song set as a callers ringtone

What's wrong with the stock tones?

woodynorman said:
Ya, just tones.

What's wrong with the stock tones?

There's just not enough. I cant find more than two or three that I really like, so its hard to have a seperate ringtone for different contacts, like I could do with my BB

woodynorman said:
There's just not enough. I cant find more than two or three that I really like, so its hard to have a seperate ringtone for different contacts, like I could do with my BB

So why not google or export those tones and convert them over to m4r.

Thanks for the link. This is nice sharing. Here i found lots of interesting ringtones.

woodynorman said:

So why not google or export those tones and convert them over to m4r.

Because I dont have a BB anymore, and I would have no idea how to export them and convert them anyway. With the BB I could find all kinds of cool tones online, email them to my phone and set as a ringer.

Why cant Apple make it easy....

woodynorman said:
Because I dont have a BB anymore, and I would have no idea how to export them and convert them anyway. With the BB I could find all kinds of cool tones online, email them to my phone and set as a ringer.

Why cant Apple make it easy....

If you think about it. It's very easy. I found this for you. Try downloading this to your desktop

http://m.crackberry.com/get-os5-ringtones-back-your-os6-blackberry

how is the new iphone 4s, does it add more functions for ringtone of iphone 4s

luckyemily said:
how is the new iphone 4s, does it add more functions for ringtone of iphone 4s

iOS 5 adds more functions for ringtones not the device itself. You can set SMS ringtones, email, calendar and so on.

Last edited:
Ok heres a twist. I had ringtones on my android phones sd card. Transfered them to computer, then to Itunes. They are now on the phone but listed under music. How can I get them to be ringtones? Thanks