What's new

ringo3128

ringo3128

Reaction score
I am 72year old retiree. I jsut downloaded 2 days ago Ios 7 I having a problem with my Calendar I cannot figure how to Add an Event

To start a new event in the calendar, press the red plus sign in the upper right hand corner. Like this:

upu8y8ut.jpg

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

THANKS FOR THE REPLY i HAVE DONE THAT AND THE MESSAGE DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MY CALENDAR LIKE WITH IOS6.
HOW DO I VIEW THE EVENT AFTER I HAVE ENTERED IT???

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am able to tap on an event and it shows a popup window that has the info of the event listed...

Marllyn I have done what you suggested But when I go to the calander and look for the Event I added it is not there. I want to know how do I find the Event
Thanks
ringo

Marllyn I have done what you suggested But when I go to the calander and look for the Event I added it is not there. I want to know how do I find the Event
Thanks
ringo

You can search your calendar for specific events (by keyword). I've used my iOS 7 running iPad to show you, but I pretty sure the same thing can be done on the phone.

To search for an event, tap the magnifying glass symbol in the top right. You will get a pop-up with a list of your scheduled calendar events. If you can't find your entry by scrolling the list, tap in the text entry field of this pop-up to get this:

enyhyqa6.jpg

Enter a name or something and you'll hopefully find your event.

If you want to view an event that you see on the calendar, tap the event to get a descriptive pop-up. Like so:

asumejyq.jpg

qatugeve.jpg

Hope this is what you mean/need. Holler back if you need more.

Marilyn