What's new

Replacing hard drive in Iphone 4

Bobik

Reaction score
Is it possible to swap HD from 16gb to 32gb?

Has any1 done that? if yes what are the complications? and costs?

ahh you mean buy the capacity as a new iphone :))) thanks.

iTunes allows you to control how much you load to the phone at any one time by syncing
For example play lists for music this means you donot need to have huge storage. There are wifi external sticks available that allow you to add storage but I personally have not tested them

wait until iphone 5 when there will likely be a 64gb version

lol probably have to wait 2 years

why 2 years?

i remember the first iphone had 16gb of space then so did the 3g, then the 3gs and the 4 has a top of 32gb so now its the iphone 5s turn to have 64 lol. but it gets to a point where its just too much space, i mean how much space do you really need for a cell phone, 32gb is a good amount.

why 2 years?

i remember the first iphone had 16gb of space then so did the 3g, then the 3gs and the 4 has a top of 32gb so now its the iphone 5s turn to have 64 lol. but it gets to a point where its just too much space, i mean how much space do you really need for a cell phone, 32gb is a good amount.

its not that I need it, I want it :)

why 2 years?

I remember Bill Gates, saying nobody will ever need more than the 1.4Mb of space you could get on floppy disks.