What's new

Replacement phone has horrible battery life

lennie paz said:
Well, I just got back from the Apple store and they replaced the phone. Just my luck, the phone is on 4.2.10 so I am totally screwed. This phone is basically a paper weight now that I can't JailBreak it. I would rather have my Droid Incredible back now.

Wow. That's hard to believe. You'll rather have the Droid because you can't jailbreak.

There are a lot of things that I didn't like about the iPhone, but after Jailbreaking it,and customizing it the way I like, I really liked the phone. Now that I can't JB it, yes, I would rather have my Incredible back that I was able to customize the way I wanted to.

lennie paz said:
There are a lot of things that I didn't like about the iPhone, but after Jailbreaking it,and customizing it the way I like, I really liked the phone. Now that I can't JB it, yes, I would rather have my Incredible back that I was able to customize the way I wanted to.

Ok....

Out of curiosity, inc 1 or 2

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

Here is what my battery life has been like after a couple weeks of letting it break in:

photo1-1.png

Here is what my son's phone is getting and we are both on the same firmware and both jailbroke our phone's:

photo-2.png

You cant go by what your sons phone screen shot says cuz theres no way hes getting those kind of numbers on a single charge if you look under standby it says iphone has been pluged in since last full charge.

Here is what my battery life has been like after a couple weeks of letting it break in:

photo1-1.png

Here is what my son's phone is getting and we are both on the same firmware and both jailbroke our phone's:

photo-2.png

On the second screenshot, it's wrote under the standby time that the battery have been charged since the latest full charge.
I agree your battery is poor, very poor I will say, but also I can run a good battery down to 20% in 5h of usage time, so if you know you are using it normally and nothing huge gaming or no (jailbreak backgrounder) app in the device and activated then take the phone back to apple store.

photo1-1.png

photo-2.png

You cant go by what your sons phone screen shot says cuz theres no way hes getting those kind of numbers on a single charge if you look under standby it says iphone has been pluged in since last full charge.

Yeah... 4days of standby and 14h of usage time? That's not for the iPhone 4 for sure.