What's new

Really happy but miss one feature from the Droid days!

Sparky9680

Reaction score
I have been searching the WWW for an answer to "Is there ANY way I can get a missed call/SMS text reminder for my new iPhone 4S"...? All my previous Android phones had a simple app that ran in the background and were programmable for both audio and visual reminders. I realize the iPhone has no LED's on the front of the phone so my concern is simply an audible reminder. I do not want the camera flash going off for a reminder. I am getting older (67 now) and the hearing is not what it used to be so this would be a great asset to have. Thanks for any information offered. I did see on product but it had to be manually set up every time the phone was laid down. I also read that Apple would not allow a background application for this feature. If that is true, it sure does not make any sense!

I'm with EE in the UK and EE send me a text for answer phone messages

You can set your phone to give from "never" up to 10 alerts. Settings>Notification Center>messages>Repeat alerts

Make sure you badge setting is on and to have it show on the lock screen. Also play with your alert sounds to make sure they are loud enough for you.