What's new

Quick Intro (iPhone using SIMPLE MOBILE .. It's not SIMPLE !!)

MRROLO150

Reaction score
Currently in Miami using my iPhone w/ simple mobile... I love it all except.. I can't receive nor send photos via picture messaging... I call SIMPLE MOBILE & they refer me to a store... I went to a store & they refered me back to Cust Serv.. I simply gave up... hopefully some one on this forum can help..

what's up Rolo,

i just switched to simple mobile from t-mobile and made a Huge mistake and didn't get unlimited Web. these jokers apparently can't upgrade the plan once it's been paid for. talk about big limitations. but anyways i'll stick with them and let u know how it comes about
btw i am in san francisco bay area

what's up Rolo,

i just switched to simple mobile from t-mobile and made a Huge mistake and didn't get unlimited Web. these jokers apparently can't upgrade the plan once it's been paid for. talk about big limitations. but anyways i'll stick with them and let u know how it comes about
btw i am in san francisco bay area

Hey Man thought you was in Bahamas for a sec... my coworkers have their iPhone w/ T-mobile & have no issues at all... my only issue is the photo messaging... besides that everything functions perfect..

Hey Man thought you was in Bahamas for a sec... my coworkers have their iPhone w/ T-mobile & have no issues at all... my only issue is the photo messaging... besides that everything functions perfect..

Call your sim provider and ask them to provide you with the apn setting. Or just tell them that you need the settings info to be able to mms.

Call your sim provider and ask them to provide you with the apn setting. Or just tell them that you need the settings info to be able to mms.

I called and they sent me to the store... the store sent me back to cust serv

Apple iPhone - Internet and MMS (All Models)

1. Cellular Data
  2. Select Settings.
  3. General Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Select Cellular Data Network.
  6. Select APN.
  7. APN: simple
  8. Username: Blank
  9. Password: Blank
  1. MMS
  2. APN: simple
  3. Username: blank