Question on iPhone 7 plus

tim56

Active Member
Hi
I have the iPhone 6 Plus and I am thinking about getting the iPhone 7 plus this weekend. Is there a big difference between the IPhone 6 Plus and the iPhone 7 plus ? I read a lot of people complaining about the iPhone 7 plus not having the headphones jack. Should I stick with my iPhone 6 Plus or get the iPhone 7 plus? Thank you
 
There are a few differences, except for the removed headphone jack.

Screen size is the same on both devices, but the 7 Plus is brighter, which makes it easier to use when outside.
The chip of the 7 Plus is three times faster than the 6 Plus's chip.
The 7 Plus has two cameras, one with a wide angle lens and the other with a telephoto lens, so you can zoom in, and take portraits, e.g.
The iPhone 7 is water and dust resistant, which the iPhones before were not.
And the Home button on the iPhone 7 is different too. It's a solid-state button, as Apple describes it.
 
Just a couple of points to add on to J.A.'s post the iPhone 7 is water resistant not water proof.
You can still use normal headphones with it Apple supply a cable in the box for this. It's built into the charging socket.
 
Hi Brixtonboy most likely going to buy the iPhone 7 plus 32gb over the weekend.
The 7 Plus comes with 128 or 256 GB, 32 GB are not available.
Edit: available, depending on the colour you select.
 
Last edited:
Hi J.A. Some of the Verizon and bestbuy stores around me have the IPhone 7 plus 32gb and the 128 gb. I am going with the 32gb
 

Latest posts

Back
Top