What's new

Question on iOS5

SomeDude

Reaction score
Greetings,

I downloaded iOS5 into my 3Gs last week and have a question. I read that one of the "upgrades" was that the message bubbles in texting were now going to be a blue color instead of green. Having said that, I've found that this only happens with a few people who I text with. I've also noticed that sometimes flicking back and forth between screens the previous screen "hangs" for a bit before switching.
Is it possible that the new OS didn't load properly? I'm not too concerend with the color of the text screens, but the hang time between screen switching, that bothers me. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
SD

SomeDude said:
Greetings,

I downloaded iOS5 into my 3Gs last week and have a question. I read that one of the "upgrades" was that the message bubbles in texting were now going to be a blue color instead of green. Having said that, I've found that this only happens with a few people who I text with. I've also noticed that sometimes flicking back and forth between screens the previous screen "hangs" for a bit before switching.
Is it possible that the new OS didn't load properly? I'm not too concerend with the color of the text screens, but the hang time between screen switching, that bothers me. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
SD

No. iMessage only works with other iOS 5 users.

I can't get iMessage to work at all

Read on the web to use your apple id which is an email address, and password.

I tried fill in 'register new account' and get illegal character in user name. So removed @ and it just's sits there saying 'registering' but never has, even left it overnight.

Any ideas?

crowd pleaser said:
I can't get iMessage to work at all

Read on the web to use your apple id which is an email address, and password.

I tried fill in 'register new account' and get illegal character in user name. So removed @ and it just's sits there saying 'registering' but never has, even left it overnight.

Any ideas?

Yes it's called please don't hijack this thread. The op won't have his issue resolved if you side step his post. Please start your own thread.