What's new

Question For redsn0w Jailbreak 5.1.1?

NICKMAN688

Reaction score
Today I recently jail broke my Iphone 3GS with redsn0w 5.1.1 and my friend who also has the same phone as me jail broke his as well, and he obviously chose a package on cydia that allowed him to change the service provider from YES OPTUS to XOXO or Meow or Sci-Fi and stuff like that so can somebody tell me what package it is called I would REALLY appreciate of you gave me the correct answer and not some joke thing

Ultrasn0w is the package you need to unlock, but it only works on certain basebands. You will first need to update to the iPad baseband(you can downgrade after if you want GPS capability) and then you can install Ultrasn0w to unlock.

You can only update to the iPad baseband if your device was manufactured before the 35th week of 2011.

Jared... is to OP wanting to unlock their 3GS or just a tweak to change their carrier name? LOL!!! NICKMAN, if you're simply wanting to change your carrier name from YES OPTUS to whatever you want.... download "Fake Carrier" from Cydia. :)

d'oh, I read "change service provider" and then replied. Must read full posts....
LMBO!! You were prolly reading it from your phone to, weren't you?!? I do that all the time when I'm on the app... skim... skim... skim.....

Install Zeppelin free in Cydia....