What's new

Question about JAR and TAR Files

Beeba

Reaction score
I have a program I want to use that consists of JAR and TAR files. I have transferred the files over to the iPhone in folders and can browse and find them but when I try to execute them my iPhone asks if I want to open them with Dropbox or Evernote. Obviously, those two programs can only read text. How do I actually run a program with these types of files on my iPhone or do I have to convert them to another type of file? If so, is there a program I can buy to do that? or is this totally impossible? .. nothing is suppose to be impossible!!

Thanks in advance for any help that the experts on this board can give me.

Last edited:
I purchased a program that supposedly can be used on my iPhone .. I transferred the files over but they are JAR & TAR files. I don't know how to run them on the iPhone.

Thanks for any help you can give me :) ..

Why are you trying to run Java on your phone?

Is there anybody with in app purchase cracker and the game dragonvale? If so, could o please give you my game enter login stuff and have you do some in app purchases please??

bluesox4 said:
Is there anybody with in app purchase cracker and the game dragonvale? If so, could o please give you my game enter login stuff and have you do some in app purchases please??

You won't get that help here.