What's new

Project Red

Compliments of BamfHacker...
IMG_5270.JPG

IMG_5269.JPG

IMG_5271.JPG

Pictures don't do it justice. It's even more beautiful in person:

I get it about the white front, but it's not terrible. Especially since I have the ceramic watch which is white and the airpods that are white, so I'm fine with the white. If it gets to be too much white, I'll order a skin or screen protectors with black.

Pictures don't do it justice. It's even more beautiful in person:

I get it about the white front, but it's not terrible. Especially since I have the ceramic watch which is white and the airpods that are white, so I'm fine with the white. If it gets to be too much white, I'll order a skin or screen protectors with black.

I'm jealous :)

Just finished restoration. Time to swap out the SIM and go. Had to order a new clear case and I'm going to have to give up my wallet case :( Still. It's a beautiful phone. I had a red Razr years ago back before smartphones. I've always loved the red phone. I'm a happy man... well until the Anniversary Phone...

Just finished restoration. Time to swap out the SIM and go. Had to order a new clear case and I'm going to have to give up my wallet case :( Still. It's a beautiful phone. I had a red Razr years ago back before smartphones. I've always loved the red phone. I'm a happy man... well until the Anniversary Phone...
Maybe the iPhone 8 will come in red as well. The best of both worlds.:)