What's new

Problem with my Iphone! Please help!!!

seagate666

Reaction score
I have a iphone 4 witch is not actucally original, i mean it's not "I"phone.. just phone (imitation)... as i know thats just "Apple" 's production....Well my problem is that i can't transfer ANY files from my computer to my phone, no matter if it is mp3 file or mp4 or just some picture. When i asked my friends about that, they said that there must have been some drivers on a disk, but in this package there wasn't any..i plug it in to my computer, but it dont recognize it... you know.. there are 2 paths, witch are named removeable disk (or smth like that).. the first one.. the size of this folder is 10 mb (my phone's memory is 16 GB).. in there, there are some paths like "MP3", "pictures" and others.. and the other path...when i click on her, it says: "please insert a disk into the drive"...tell me what i have to do.. I'm sorry, becaouse maybe it is something very silly, some mistake maybe that i do, but i just get this phone recently and I haven't use smth like that before... PLEASE HELP..

then you wont find much help here... with a original iphone you just use itunes now how do we know what your chinese knock off uses and how to upload anything?

i think there might be a few other users with one though who might be able to help you out.. good luck

Is your computer Win7 or vista? I advise u to use XP to read your phone, maybe the problem is that there is no new driver for ur phone on vista...

I have a iphone 4 witch is not actucally original, i mean it's not "I"phone.. just phone (imitation)... as i know thats just "Apple" 's production....Well my problem is that i can't transfer ANY files from my computer to my phone, no matter if it is mp3 file or mp4 or just some picture. When i asked my friends about that, they said that there must have been some drivers on a disk, but in this package there wasn't any..i plug it in to my computer, but it dont recognize it... you know.. there are 2 paths, witch are named removeable disk (or smth like that).. the first one.. the size of this folder is 10 mb (my phone's memory is 16 GB).. in there, there are some paths like "MP3", "pictures" and others.. and the other path...when i click on her, it says: "please insert a disk into the drive"...tell me what i have to do.. I'm sorry, becaouse maybe it is something very silly, some mistake maybe that i do, but i just get this phone recently and I haven't use smth like that before... PLEASE HELP..

Install iTunes on your computer, then plug your phone to your computer and run iTunes. iTunes will read up your phone, you will see your phone appear in the left panel in itunes, highlight your phone and you will see all the informations about your phone, also, you will see some tabs "contacts, applications, musics, videos, photos, etc" and then you can move mp3 mp4 from iTunes to your iPhone. But first, you should load in itunes whatever you want to transfer to your phone.

Install iTunes on your computer, then plug your phone to your computer and run iTunes. iTunes will read up your phone, you will see your phone appear in the left panel in itunes, highlight your phone and you will see all the informations about your phone, also, you will see some tabs "contacts, applications, musics, videos, photos, etc" and then you can move mp3 mp4 from iTunes to your iPhone. But first, you should load in itunes whatever you want to transfer to your phone.

How can iTunes read and syncing chinese knock-off phone?

The drivers are OK. Some people told me to format the phone, that maybe there is hiding the problem.. i did it and there's no change.. some other poeple told me that actually my phone's memory is 10 mb.. but it's not like that. On my phone it shows me that there are 16 GB! And for the program ITunes... before i can use it, firstly my computer must recognize my phone!! It's like there's nothing plugged in into my computer... there's only a little path where i can put 2-3 songs are some pictures as much as the limit (10 mb)..

Chinese knock off phones are iPhones you buy off eBay from china. Complete waste of time like anything you buy from china

iTunes won't recognise your phone if its not an iPhone.

It wouldn't surprise me if our phone did only have 10mb. These phones are a scam so don't believe anything the box or phone has written on it...

Chinese knock off phones are iPhones you buy off eBay from china. Complete waste of time like anything you buy from china

That quote's a bit harsh !

I agree that clone fones that come from china cause issues but not everything that comes from china is a complete waste of time.

Most things are made in china so it was a bit harsh. Lol.

Anything you buy on eBay from china however...