What's new

Post Your Weather Pics!

252chevyboyz

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have searched for a weather thread and couldn't find one. Anyway I started a Weather Pic thread over on droidforums.net and it turned out to be pretty popular over there so I figured I would start one here since I am a weather fanatic and I'm hoping there are some fellow weather enthusiasts in the community. I would love to see others pics of weather from around the country and maybe even from around the world. Hope everyone will enjoy this thread.

Here are a few pics from last night with some storms passing to the north:

daff87f5.jpg

fa7d985e.jpg

7580c0bf.jpg

42575927-78b9-538e.jpg
Ann Arbor, MI last summer. This was a crazy storm!

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

MwSlim said:
Ann Arbor, MI last summer. This was a crazy storm!

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

I think I remember that one. Sky got a weird looking purple color. Insane winds and rain. The one on the 4th this year was pretty nasty. Huge hail and massive winds. Lost power for a week.

Wow man I had never seen the sky look quite like that. Well I've seen it like that but just not that extreme. Great pic

aefd86c5-c7e4-9476.jpg
Hot again today 90+ with high humidity, looks like some rain coming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@chopper: I have been in the landscaping business going on 8 years now and that is a beautiful yard. If you cut and groom it props to you man.

@wwj: you can get some great shots on a golf course. Especially near the water hazards

@252 Thank you very much. I not only maintain it but I designed and did almost all the work! Sadly I have still have a lot I want to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice and unique thread. ill be taking some pics of the weather from now on, so i can post in here.

@king: looking forward to seeing some pics over time and the ones o the bio with the bridge in the back ground are some nice pics. I don't get to see suspension brides like that around here. Looked like a great evening to be riding.

Here are a few pics from the resivour while we were cutting and maintaining a subdivision that runs right up next to it:

4d126695.jpg

580465c1.jpg

thanks. all the pics have he same bridge. i just took it from different sides. a couple from the east and a couple from the west sides of the bridge.

I noticed the difference behind you. I am stuck on whether or not I like the 2nd or 4th pic the best. At least those are my top 2

-James