What's new

Post your lock screens!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436481390.878600.jpg

Here's my lock screen.
Taken from the top of the Rock in NYC just as the sun was going down.
78d57d59d63456b832871744a3f80cb3.jpg

Then when my phone is unlocked, I get this one. Same place just shot about half an hour later, I took a ton of photos as the sun was going down. I love the effect of going dark when I unlock phone.

6d98dda437d37974f4a6b4ccbe3eeac0.jpg

Here's my lock screen.
Taken from the top of the Rock in NYC just as the sun was going down.
78d57d59d63456b832871744a3f80cb3.jpg

Then when my phone is unlocked, I get this one. Same place just shot about half an hour later, I took a ton of photos as the sun was going down. I love the effect of going dark when I unlock phone.

6d98dda437d37974f4a6b4ccbe3eeac0.jpg
Great shots, especially the first one.

Thanks guys.
Aside from the cropping and maybe a little rotating to make them straight they are just as they were taken on my old 4S, who says iPhone cameras are no good?! Although the camera on the 6 that I have now blows me away also.
Makes me smile every time I unlock my phone as it reminds me of an amazing holiday.
Here's a link to the other sundown Rockefeller pics in you're interested:-
Top of The Rock NYC Flickr - Photo Sharing

Thanks guys.
Aside from the cropping and maybe a little rotating to make them straight they are just as they were taken on my old 4S, who says iPhone cameras are no good?! Although the camera on the 6 that I have now blows me away also.
Makes me smile every time I unlock my phone as it reminds me of an amazing holiday.
The seventh is the best, imo. Lights are on, and it isn't dark yet.

Thanks guys.
I'm a big fan of aged photos. So I took one of the color photos from your link, loaded it into the Leonardo app on my iPad Air 2, made some changes and ended up with a nice aged photo. The first photo below is the original and the second is what I ended up with. The Leonardo app is quite nice on an iPad :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm a big fan of aged photos. So I took one of the color photos from your link, loaded it into the Leonardo app on my iPad Air 2, made some changes and ended up with a nice aged photo. The first photo below is the original and the second is what I ended up with. The Leonardo app is quite nice on an iPad :)

View attachment 21021

View attachment 21022
It looks really nice with the aged effect.

Love it!