What's new

Post your lock screens!

ve4u2yje.jpg

^^^^ very nice!

snowtrooper1966 said:
Back to stock w/iPhone 5, for now.....

Lock:

Home:

Not a jailbreak for the 5 yet? What r the new amazing features that things has. Haven't looked into it. Does it have the laser keyboard and holographic FaceTime ?

Attachments

• $image-2702461291.jpg
    $image-2702461291.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 557
Not a jailbreak for the 5 yet? What r the new amazing features that things has. Haven't looked into it. Does it have the laser keyboard and holographic FaceTime ?

The amazing thing?
It's the best iPhone yet. The new "features" would be the unibody shell machined from cast aluminum and the slightly taller design allowing for a true 16:9 widescreen display.
The entire divice has been reengineered, new A6 chip, 1Ghz processor and a GB of RAM. It also now is a 4G LTE device.
It's essentially twice as fast as the 4S.
They did all this while reducing the weight and thickness of the 5.
In my opinion, a master work of engineering.

That laser keyboard and holographic display nonesense was never a realistic expectation, and was never part of Apple's design....

Your right we still have the most fluid like equipped phone! Apple has sold me loyalty and I'm all in!

Home and wake/sleep button for iPhone screenie :D

Hi Snowtrooper, I've not been able to figure out who to collect a screenshot of my LOCK or my HOME using the info you gave me.

I unlock my iPhone and then push and hold the home button at the bottom and get Voice Control something or other.

Okay, thanks for trying to help.