What's new

Portrait Orientation

Zibby

Reaction score
not sure if this is in the right thread but is there any way I could get portrait orientation lock and unlock on SBS settings? I ask this because my home button is jacked up and it's pretty difficult to get to that multitasking menu.

oh and any advice on how to fix a home button that doesn't connect? could it be a software problem?

The process will be to double tap the home button, swipe to the right then hit the orientation lock button on the left.

Home button not connect as will not working?

iFrog said:
The process will be to double tap the home button, swipe to the right then hit the orientation lock button on the left.

Home button not connect as will not working?

the actual home button is not connecting so it is very difficult to do what you mentioned.

is there a way to give the function of the home button to something else like the lock button because I can't do this with activator either :/

Zibby said:
yeah it's not working lol

Are you still in warranty if not I would suggest installing a new home button. You can find great DIY info from ifixit.com

iCrank said:
Are you still in warranty if not I would suggest installing a new home button. You can find great DIY info from ifixit.com

I went to the apple store and I was a month off of warranty and they wouldn't replace it :/

Zibby said:
wow. that looks difficult hahaha. should be fun! do you think updating to the newest ios would help connectivity? I'm still running 4.0.3

You can determine that by trial and error.

More than likely is a bad home button. It happen to a lot of people over the years.

However as iCrank say it will be trial and error.

iCrank said:
You can determine that by trial and error.

I would lose my jailbreak so I don't want to try it unless It's a guarantee. Thanks for the help though

LifeBandit666 said:
Even better try MTG/SS enabler. An awesome tweak that allows you to multitask, open your multitasking bar and close apps with 4 finger swipes. I think this is the answer to your prayers

I can't find it in cydia?