What's new

Pop Up

mrs.Schuler

Reaction score
I have a friend who has an iPhone4 and it has a pop up that appears on it during his listening to music and it mutes the music and then he has to reboot his iPhone in order for the music to start again. The pop-up says "This accessory is not optimized for this iPhone4." Has anyone ever seen this pop-up before???

I have a friend who has an iPhone4 and it has a pop up that appears on it during his listening to music and it mutes the music and then he has to reboot his iPhone in order for the music to start again. The pop-up says "This accessory is not optimized for this iPhone4." Has anyone ever seen this pop-up before???

I seen the pop up message but only of I plugged it into a logitech speaker.

Ya usually when you have it docked to a device you'll sometimes get that message if its not a compatible model. That's if this is your friends case? If its doing that while its not docked or plugged into something then I would have it looked at. Or try a hard reset by holding down the home button and the wake/sleep button at the same time, ignore the slider screen and keep holding those two buttons till you get the apple logo show up.