What's new

PlugFinder iPhone App

iloveplugfinder

Reaction score
We're mapping all of the electrical plugs in the world one plug at a time...look for our iPhone app coming soon and become an official PlugFinder.

I can honestly say I've never had trouble finding an electrical outlet... LOL!! Wifi sometimes... now that can be an issue.

Now that I saw another one of their posts... it states that they're going to map electrical outlets in "US Airports". I could see that being very useful for people who travel a lot.

thomasjtsi said:
Now that I saw another one of their posts... it states that they're going to map electrical outlets in "US Airports". I could see that being very useful for people who travel a lot.

I'm glad you pointed this out. I removed the other threads this user made. The discussion for this app and it's features need to stay in this thread and this thread only. :)!

iHolophyte said:
How could finding a plug socket useful? Brb I need to plug my iPhone in, now where's those pesky plug sockets hiding! (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

You know those things tend to hide every now and then ;)!
Lmao!

Knowing where power plugs are located in airport terminals around the world would be interesting if I still carried my laptop. Now that I carry my iPad and a 5000ma external battery charger, I can go without needing an outlet for any length international flight :)

It does sound like a useful database of info though, particularly if it also provides this in map format with GPS coordinates...

Knowing where power plugs are located in airport terminals around the world would be interesting if I still carried my laptop. Now that I carry my iPad and a 5000ma external battery charger, I can go without needing an outlet for any length international flight :)

It does sound like a useful database of info though, particularly if it also provides this in map format with GPS coordinates...

Thing with this though is and correct me please. Plug sockets to me are located above the skirting board. So needing to locate one in an airport, just look above the skirting as you walk and hey bingo! Or in airports do they hide them in luggage?

iHolophyte

Thing with this though is and correct me please. Plug sockets to me are located above the skirting board. So needing to locate one in an airport, just look above the skirting as you walk and hey bingo! Or in airports do they hide them in luggage?

iHolophyte

They are scarce as hen's teeth in many airports.... I have Notes now with power outlet locations in a number of airports - Cebu, Manila, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Penang, Chicago, Tokyo

They are scarce as hen's teeth in many airports.... I have Notes now with power outlet locations in a number of airports - Cebu, Manila, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Penang, Chicago, Tokyo

Well seeing as though I never actually get out of the UK I don't frequent airports much, unlike you (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte