What's new

Placed my order already some how :D

I wonder can At&T hear there costumer count dropping right now??? lol I cant wait to unDroid!!

I just want to know the final numbers from the presale.

I was also able to get my order submitted before 3 am, was finished with the process and received confirmation email by 2:56 am, with an order number of 776. Now the wait begins now.

Last edited:
Is no one else still getting the same error message, over and over? I've been trying to pre-order since 3AM EST, and i've gotten an error that says they're working on it every time.

I hate you all ;p

C'mon Verizon, I just wanna order one like everyone else? Why me with the stupid error!

Is no one else still getting the same error message, over and over? I've been trying to pre-order since 3AM EST, and i've gotten an error that says they're working on it every time.

I see somebody posted a youtube vid of your same experience, claiming the Verizon site crashed. However, it seems not to be a very widespread thing as yet. Good luck, man.

First post... been lurking for a bit... :)

Started the ordering process early at 2:54am EST... didn't finish the process until 3:12am due to an issue... (wanted to ship the phone to my work address but the damn site only allows one address form field to fill out... I need 3 lines to make sure the phone arrives at the right address... so I had to eventually go to plan B... have it delivered it to my home address.

I finished the process and got the pending confirmation number (print screen!)... but no email confirmation yet :(

Man... some of you guys got your email confirmation within 15min... It's been almost 45min for me now... Gah! :eek: