What's new

pictures

parks

Reaction score
does anyone kno why i cant transfer pics from my comp to my iphone? its very frustratin !! keeps on sayin ''this pic cant be shown on this iphone''

does anyone kno why i cant transfer pics from my comp to my iphone? its very frustratin !! keeps on sayin ''this pic cant be shown on this iphone''

This is one of the most unanswered questions about the iPhone. And no, emailing is not an efficient method. There are apps out there that claim they can transfer from PC to iPhone, but research shows that these are problematic too. Apparently, the arrogance of Apple is such that it disallows effective PC to iPhone transfers just because it "looks" like a Windows function. Idiocy.

Anyway, the answer to your question is: No. And be wary if anyone writes and tells you to use Windows Explorer, or EasyShare, or whatever. I've tried; not good.

You can try out picAid software, it can helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you need to set a new folder, put the pictures you want then setup so itunes syncs with that folder, also will convert so it can be seen on ipbone