What's new

Phone went for a swim

u708kk

Reaction score
My 4S went for a swim (long story). It is in recovery mode and the screen is dead. Is there any way that I can get my pics off of the phone?

My 4S went for a swim (long story). It is in recovery mode and the screen is dead. Is there any way that I can get my pics off of the phone?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

I put it in a bag of rice for two weeks

from what i understand if you take your 4s to an Apple store they will replace it with a recondition one for a fixed price,I'm not sure what the price is though.

I bought a new one out right. I would just like to try to get the pics off the old one

Did you have photo stream? If so can you download from there?

The Archangel

Can you try to power it down and back up in normal mode? Even if the screen doesn't work, if you can power it up normally you'll be able to use it through iTunes.