What's new

Phone answering problem

jlaley

Reaction score
Quite often when I get a phone call I'm not able to swipe to answer it. It's completely frozen and I miss the call. Not all the time but probably half this happens. Anyone else?

What model iPhone? What version of iOS? When was the last time you did a hard reboot?

@jlaley

The other thread you started, describing exactly the same problem, has been removed. Besides fragmenting the conversation and making it hard to follow, duplicate posts and threads are against our rules.

Please keep any discussion of your problem to this thread.

@jlaley

The other thread you started, describing exactly the same problem, has been removed. Besides fragmenting the conversation and making it hard to follow, duplicate posts and threads are against our rules.

Please keep any discussion of your problem to this thread.

Sorry about the second thread. I couldn't see how to delete it.
My phone is the 6 plus and its IOS 8.3

How much memory and when, roughly, was it purchased? Because I am going to guess 128GB and within the first 5 months of the phone going on sale.

It is 128GB but was maybe 6 months after release but you might be right.

Ok, the original 128GB TLC memory had some issues if you started loading up data past the 64GB mark. The newer ones use a MLC based memory system. So you might be dealing with an issue due to that. But you would need someone from the Genius Bar to confirm.