What's new

Paying for a jailbreak...

XDRoX

Reaction score
I need a trustworthy untethered jailbreak for 8.1.3.
The only sites I can find that offer this want to charge $29.99 for the download. One is a Pangu jailbreak.

I don't mind paying the $30 at all. But in the sticky on the forum it states to never pay for a jailbreak. Have times changed and do people charge for jailbreaks now? Is this a reliable place to download Pangu for 8.1.3 from?

Thanks

EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a trustworthy untethered jailbreak for 8.1.3.
The only sites I can find that offer this want to charge $29.99 for the download. One is a Pangu jailbreak.

I don't mind paying the $30 at all. But in the sticky on the forum it states to never pay for a jailbreak. Have times changed and do people charge for jailbreaks now? Is this a reliable place to download Pangu for 8.1.3 from?

Thanks

EDITED
At this moment there is no jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3, untethered or otherwise. Any site promising to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 is a scam, especially since they want money to do so. All legitimate jailbreaks are free. If you're currently on iOS 8.1.3 you're going to have to wait for the next jailbreak release. At the current time there is no estimate of how long that wait might be.

Please do not post links to scam jailbreak sites.

Thanks for the help. So that site is a scam site? It says 100% money back guaranteed. And they will allow me to use my credit card to order. I could just dispute the charges with my CC company if I don't get a working jailbreak. This makes me think that a site like this is legit. Am I completely off assuming these things?

Seems like it's worth a shot because I just won't pay if it's a scam. But if stuff like this are known scams to you guys that know a lot more than me I'll just save me time and avoid it.

Thanks

Also, I am able to get to these sites be simply clicking on the commercial link above our posts on this very page. This forum is posting links to the sites I want to buy the jailbreak from.

Thanks for the help. So that site is a scam site? It says 100% money back guaranteed. And they will allow me to use my credit card to order. I could just dispute the charges with my CC company if I don't get a working jailbreak. This makes me think that a site like this is legit. Am I completely off assuming these things?

Seems like it's worth a shot because I just won't pay if it's a scam. But if stuff like this are known scams to you guys that know a lot more than me I'll just save me time and avoid it.

Thanks
That site is 100% scam. Some of these scam sites can be very convincing. Despite what they say, they will not willingly refund your money. You would have to go to the trouble of asking for a chargeback from your credit card company.

Oh I see. Thanks for the help.

Thanks

Scammers will say anything to separate you from your money.

Golden rule of jailbreak. Never pay for jailbreak. U need to research more about jailbreaking. If u can fall into a jailbreaking trap this early in the game, God knows what else you can go wrong with.

All of the above advice is correct, This forum will post all legitimate links as they become available.
Never pay for Jailbreaks from unreliable sources.

G'head give them your CC# there won't be much left to dispute. There is no jailbreak like the man said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well great news guys. I got my new iphone yesterday and it happen to come with 8.1.2!!!!!
So I don't need a 8.1.3 JB after all.

Well great news guys. I got my new iphone yesterday and it happen to come with 8.1.2!!!!!
So I don't need a 8.1.3 JB after all.
Congratulations! Remember, though, to be very careful with your jailbreak. Any problems needing a restore to fix will mean the loss of your jailbreak.

Ya I'm nervous to JB it because of that. Once JB though the only thing I do with it is download a tethering app. That's the only thing I JB for. Just to tether. So as long as I JB successfully I should be good to go.
I used TaiG on my iPhone 5. Probably use it again.

There is now an 8.1.3 released by TaiG, it is free like all legitimate jailbreaks. The PP Jailbreaking team also released a jailbreak for the 8.1.3 firmware but it is rumored that they have stole TaiG's code.

The jailbreak can be found by googling Taig ---> Clicking their website (taig.com/en/) ----> Scrolling to the bottom for the ios 8.1.3 jailbreak