What's new

Otterbox releasing New Armor Case

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gyby6u9a.jpg

vy8umuhu.jpg

Otterbox has finally released information regarding their new Armor series cases for iPhone 4/4S and the iPhone 5.
The case will be available for purchase on the 22nd of February. Otterbox claims this case is Waterproof, Shock proof, dust proof, and crush proof.

It appears that 3 colors will be available upon launch and the case is priced at $99.95

Source
Otterbox Armor Series iPhone 5

Wowsers. I've always liked Otterbox cases, will have to check this out too. Thanks for posting this.

Your very welcome. :)

I've been waiting for this case to come out a while now. I'd love to see how this case stacks up against the Lifeproof case!

gyby6u9a.jpg

vy8umuhu.jpg

Otterbox has finally released information regarding their new Armor series cases for iPhone 4/4S and the iPhone 5.
The case will be available for purchase on the 22nd of February. Otterbox claims this case is Waterproof, Shock proof, dust proof, and crush proof.

It appears that 3 colors will be available upon launch and the case is priced at $99.95

Source
Otterbox Armor Series iPhone 5

I know I pouted and said I'd never like your posts ;). But this made me happy :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Your very welcome. :)

I've been waiting for this case to come out a while now. I'd love to see how this case stacks up against the Lifeproof case!
This one looks quite protective.. I may have to give up my Commuter for this.

Mine will receive a retirement for this case. :)
You should check out the videos on the website I sourced. Pretty neat!

I'm hoping for more colors :) super excited!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I'm hoping for more colors :) super excited!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

I'm sure there will be. :)
The initial defender case was limited on colors and look now!

I think red/black green/black blue/black are the three colors that'll start this case off. :)

Mine will receive a retirement for this case. :)
You should check out the videos on the website I sourced. Pretty neat!
Crush-proof up to 2 tons, waterproof, and drop-proof. Sounds to me like it's worth every penny.

I'm glad they finally decided to get rid of the stupid window showing the apple logo.