What's new

One thing you could take from another OS

One thing that i think would make iOS better is USB mass storage. I hate going trough itunes to add 3 songs, or 1 video, or 5 images... seriously!
Or just a simple way to copy files from the computer to the iphone and back (no, dropbox is not that great of an option! It depends on internet connection)

has anyone ever noticed when these type of threads are made they start to sound more like an android phone than an iphone? things that make me go hummmmmmmm:)

iOS and android are very similar although iOS is more locked down. Both are portable gaming devices and very good ones at that I think the iPhone is ahead but for everything else they both suck.

has anyone ever noticed when these type of threads are made they start to sound more like an android phone than an iphone? things that make me go hummmmmmmm:)

Well, yeah Android features, but with iOS stability, reliability and smoothness. If Apple pulls that one off its the end for all other mobile OS.

iOS has a long way to go to put an end to other os. There are many basic features still missing from ios. These are the reason y my next phone won't be an iPhone.