What's new

One Signal Bar after JB...please help

dev1983

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I've search for this and couldn't find the right answer. I just upgraded to 4.3.3 and jailbroke it with pwnage, baseband 02.10.04. I only have 1 bar on my reception where before on 4.1.0 I used to get 3 bars, how can I fix it? Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I've search for this and couldn't find the right answer. I just upgraded to 4.3.3 and jailbroke it with pwnage, baseband 02.10.04. I only have 1 bar on my reception where before on 4.1.0 I used to get 3 bars, how can I fix it? Thanks in advance

There is no fix at the moment, if it's worse, you might consider downgrading the iOS.

so does everybody whos on 4.3.3 have this problem? even with redsnow?

I must say that I do live in the sticks but so far I've been getting 1-3 bars and the one call I've gotten, the reception was just as good as before. I jb with redsnow, using the steps I found here and literally watching a video on youtube of someone doing it. I know, lame.

Back when I had 4.3.3 and ultraslow unlock I didn't had any bar issues. My baseband was 01.59.00. Maybe you have 1 bar because ur baseband isn't unlockable.

So if I want to jb it again using redsnow, do I just follow the guide? Will I run into any issues? Also before the redo jb do I restore it then jb it? Thanks

So if I want to jb it again using redsnow, do I just follow the guide? Will I run into any issues? Also before the redo jb do I restore it then jb it? Thanks

It will be safer to restore with iTunes before jailbreak it again using redsnow.

It will be safer to restore with iTunes before jailbreak it again using redsnow.

Thanks for the reply, I will try that and update.

I don't mind loosing my baseband, I'm stuck with ATT for the next year and half.