What's new

No Service but carrier shown

shaktee120

Reaction score
Hi I have a iphone 3g 4.2.1 version with a baseband of 5.15.04 I have recently jailbroken it with snowbreeze to preserve the baseband but when I to used ultrasnow to unlock my it just came up with no service my phone before the jailbreak was unlocked officially now after the jailbreak I restored my phone from a backup and have got everything back except the phone function. The phone shows my celluar data network like before and the about section shows my carrier tesco but still no service I don’t know wether this if to do with the restore or something else.. But if anyone has any suggestion and I mean any please help me and thank you in advance.

Great no one replied but hey anyway fixed it was actualy my jailbreaking application i used snowbreze which was corrupt and didnt allow me to connect to my service but then i did a defualt restore found ou that my offical unlock was still active so i used redsnow this time ( so much easier ) and hey presto jailbroken and fully working with the phone ability

shaktee120 said:
Great no one replied but hey anyway fixed it was actualy my jailbreaking application i used snowbreze which was corrupt and didnt allow me to connect to my service but then i did a defualt restore found ou that my offical unlock was still active so i used redsnow this time ( so much easier ) and hey presto jailbroken and fully working with the phone ability

Sorry for no one helping with the issue but great job solving it.