What's new

No Notifications Received

scnrfrq1

Reaction score
I got a replacement iPhone 6, and I'm not getting any notifications in the Notification Center from any of my apps. I spoke to both Verizon and Apple support, and all my settings are correct. I reinstalled several apps, and reset my network settings. They couldn't solve this.

My previous phone worked fine, and I restored this new phone from a backup in iIunes. I can't be the only one who has this problem. Can someone help?

I got a replacement iPhone 6, and I'm not getting any notifications in the Notification Center from any of my apps. I spoke to both Verizon and Apple support, and all my settings are correct. I reinstalled several apps, and reset my network settings. They couldn't solve this.

My previous phone worked fine, and I restored this new phone from a backup in iIunes. I can't be the only one who has this problem. Can someone help?
Have you gone to Settings>Notifications and checked to make sure that notifications are allowed for each app? You also have to select the type of notification you want, such as badges, alerts, and sounds. Also check under Show In Notification Centre for each app to make sure you have at least one recent item checked. If no recent items is checked, you'll receive no notification centre alerts.

Have you gone to Settings>Notifications and checked to make sure that notifications are allowed for each app? You also have to select the type of notification you want, such as badges, alerts, and sounds. Also check under Show In Notification Centre for each app to make sure you have at least one recent item checked. If no recent items is checked, you'll receive no notification centre alerts.

I will recheck those things, but I think all the apps are set up correctly.

Yes, all apps are set up right. Anything else to check?

My wife's iPhone 5 only gets notifications from one app sporadically, and none from all her other apps. Just a coincidence with my problem?

I reset my phone by holding the home and sleep buttons. I also opened all the apps, as Apple said to do after restoring a phone from a backup. I started to get notices after that. I'm now seeing if they are all coming thru as they should.

I'm glad notifications have started working again. Let us know if you have any problems with notifications on any of the apps.