What's new

No BB iP3gs starts itself every two minutes after restore with iTunes and sn0wbreeze

I think your problem is the bb chip. I have read on a different forum someone sending his board to china when he got it back and put it in still no luck. he said he replaced the battery and it did the trick. but idk about that lol. your bootrom doesn't really have anything to do with being able to flash the iPad baseband. the point of identifying the correct bootrom is for jailbreak purposes.

I think your problem is the bb chip. I have read on a different forum someone sending his board to china when he got it back and put it in still no luck. he said he replaced the battery and it did the trick. but idk about that lol. your bootrom doesn't really have anything to do with being able to flash the iPad baseband. the point of identifying the correct bootrom is for jailbreak purposes.

Hey there man..

I just took it to a tech guy... If he fix it, I'll try to find out how he did and post it here... Though again I'm not that optimistic with this little thing..

Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it!