What's new

new to the forums

Colarte

Reaction score
I started with iPhone back with the iPhone 3g, then moved up to the 3gs and then to the 4g, then the 5gs and the last one before my current one was the 6 --- I now have the 6s+

overall - I love the iPhones - I do wish there was more ui customization allowed but the functionality overall has made it my favorite phone now for almost 6 or 7 years. I also love that I have been always able to sell my existing iPhone on the launch day for the new models for an amount equal to or greater than the cost for the new iPhone. They hold their value very well. For example, I sold my iPhone 6 for $675 and I paid $599 for my 6s+

I thought I would join here to see what others are saying about the iPhones.

I started with iPhone back with the iPhone 3g, then moved up to the 3gs and then to the 4g, then the 5gs and the last one before my current one was the 6 --- I now have the 6s+

overall - I love the iPhones - I do wish there was more ui customization allowed but the functionality overall has made it my favorite phone now for almost 6 or 7 years. I also love that I have been always able to sell my existing iPhone on the launch day for the new models for an amount equal to or greater than the cost for the new iPhone. They hold their value very well. For example, I sold my iPhone 6 for $675 and I paid $599 for my 6s+

I thought I would join here to see what others are saying about the iPhones.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Colarte! If you have any questions or problems we're here to help.