What's new

New to iPhoneForum

goofy8275

Reaction score
I am goofy8275. Some of you may have seen me on iPad forums. I don't have an iPhone YET, but may be getting on won the near future. I am trying to replicate my iPad forums profile here, building up (almost) the same friends list and avatar, signature, etc. the signature will be here soon. There I am an experienced user, while here, I am a noob again! :D Thanks to the mods of iPad forum (I think it was skimonkey, but I'm not positive) for referring me to this website. I feel right at home here, as it is the same interface as iPad forums. I'll continue to get my ranks up on both forums.

I am goofy8275. Some of you may have seen me on iPad forums. I don't have an iPhone YET, but may be getting on won the near future. I am trying to replicate my iPad forums profile here, building up (almost) the same friends list and avatar, signature, etc. the signature will be here soon. There I am an experienced user, while here, I am a noob again! :D Thanks to the mods of iPad forum (I think it was skimonkey, but I'm not positive) for referring me to this website. I feel right at home here, as it is the same interface as iPad forums. I'll continue to get my ranks up on both forums.

hello Goofy,i know you from iPad.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | |
iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile A
pp

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Welcome to the forum!

I know you from iPad forums too :)
I have to give you credit for the signature. I used it in my signature :D
However, iPhone forums is lacking the ":thumbs:" emoticon, so I couldn't put that in my sig here.
Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Last edited:
Hiya Goofy. Good to see you here.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Oh yes. You've met Hal 9000? He's my avatar here.

Welcome to the forums Goofy!

Glad you decided to come to the other side of the pond. ;)
Yep, I decided it was about time I tried out iPhone Forums. And it was a good decision, as now I get to interact with so many more great members!
Once again, thank you very much for the warm welcome, everyone! I really appreciate it!

Yep, I decided it was about time I tried out iPhone Forums. And it was a good decision, as now I get to interact with so many more great members!
Once again, thank you very much for the warm welcome, everyone! I really appreciate it!

Oh yes!
A lot of the same members are here, and new ones as well. Everybody is friendly, so jump in and have fun!
Your welcome as well. :)

goofy8275 said:
Bonjour, Hal 9000!
I'm doing the big iOS 6 upgrade tonight. Wish me luck!

Yeah. Good luck with that, Goofy. I'm going to do my iPad first and see if I like it before I commit myself with my phone. One thing I'm bothered about is how easy it will be to upload YouTube videos, once you get away from having YouTube as a native app. As I'll have an iPhone 5 in 6 months or so, I'm really tempted to keep my 4 on 5.1.1.

If I DID have two iOS devices (which I don't), I would keep one on 5.1.1 and upgrade the other one to 6.0.

EDIT: Did I say 5.5.1? I mean 5.1.1

Last edited: