What's new

New to iPhone, not smartphones

UNhipandUNfunny

Reaction score
Hi whoever reads this. I'm new to the iPhone, coming freshly from Android (after a few years), and have had it for ALMOST a week now -- went with the 4. BlackBerry before that. I'm not a stranger to the smartphone and have been using, theme-ing, modding in general. I know my way around the rooting processes of Android and jailbreaking (read up on it as my wife has had an iPhone for over a year now). I certainly try to help others when I can or help to find the information if I don't know it myself. So far I'm really liking the iPhone and its functionality. Looking to open up that functionality a bit and explore.

Outside of that, I write, I read, I play music (various instruments), dabble in organic gardening, and work in the Hospitality Industry.

Hi whoever reads this. I'm new to the iPhone, coming freshly from Android (after a few years), and have had it for ALMOST a week now -- went with the 4. BlackBerry before that. I'm not a stranger to the smartphone and have been using, theme-ing, modding in general. I know my way around the rooting processes of Android and jailbreaking (read up on it as my wife has had an iPhone for over a year now). I certainly try to help others when I can or help to find the information if I don't know it myself. So far I'm really liking the iPhone and its functionality. Looking to open up that functionality a bit and explore.

Outside of that, I write, I read, I play music (various instruments), dabble in organic gardening, and work in the Hospitality Industry.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy…..iPF STAFF.